Dev - Also, on form submission, use GD to resize the image as a new thumbnail file
Dev - In the submission form, you can now upload a banner image
Lions of the Atlantic
Lions of the Atlantic is an amazing naval combat/trading simulation set in and around Europe during the 15th and 16th centuries. Build up fleets of powerful warships, equip them with cannon and crew, sail into battle, defeat your enemies, make a fortune trading, take on missions for the ruling heads of Europe, follow the extensive and exciting storyline, build a manufacturing empire, collect rare goods to sell, explore Europe, hunt pirates, make friends (and enemies), and much more.
* All of Europe, plus parts of Africa and Asia, is yours to explore and dominate.
* Twenty different 3d-modeled warships and trading vessels to build and use
* 20+ missions across Europe
* Dozens of cities in 22 countries to visit
* 116 different cargoes to trade
* Dozens of factories to construct, each of which produces different goods.
* Multiple natural resource deposits to harvest.
* Stunning 3d graphics.
* 24-page manual describes various facets of the game.
* Tactical ship battles with up to 18 ships in one battle.
* Extensive diplomacy system.
* Many different mission types.
* You can command multiple fleets at a time, and give them orders.
* Complete crew structure allows you to promote officers and captains to handle your ships.
* Captains and officers can gain levels, making your ships more efficient.
* Music by Justin R. Durban
* Won fifth place in the 4E5 contest last year.
VERY IMPORTANT PATCH INFORMATION! Patch 1.06 can be downloaded here (4.5mb separate download) and applied. It adds a tutorial and fixes the save error, and is highly recommended) Download the patch here
Dev - Warning
Dev - After editing rating, make rating display change
Dev - When editing, update "edited" column
Dev - Restore deleted comments
Dev - Display deleted comments if mod (hidden, then with dropdown)
Dev - After deletion or during edit, make rating dropdown appear again
Dev - Stricter rating rules. Prevent user from rating again
Dev - Pages
Dev - Reporting