Dev - Also, on form submission, use GD to resize the image as a new thumbnail file
Dev - In the submission form, you can now upload a banner image
If your network uses a router, you will NOT be able to
sucessfully host matches unless you forward TCP port 3700
<font color=#ff0000>THE PORT HAS CHANGED FROM 3500 TO 3700!!</font>
Well, I suppose I should release this here, I mean, you can find it on the Reflect forums, and someone might feel betrayed or something. =P
Anyway, as you all know, I've been working on a multiplayer game called Sapphire Tears. It's an FPS, and I don't mean one of those shoddy Doom example FPSes, either. It's proper. It's also a Reflect-enabled game, meaning you get the exact same account and server system you see in other Reflect games. Spiffy, yeah?
- 5 Multiplayer Game Modes: Free Play, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Dominator, and Capture the Core.
- 13 Ammo Types, including Sniper, Rockets, and the Orbital Cannon.
- 10 Gear devices, such as Camo, Energy Visor, and Explosion Barrier.
- Ingame base editor - Create a unique new map before every round!
- Online stat tracking and ranking system.
- Unlockable badges and stats panel for your 64digits profile!
- Come on, it's an online FPS!
- I'm forgetting a few things, I'm sure.
Anyway, here are the controls:
Press Alt-F4 to end the game.
Left Click a Setting : Increase Value
Right Click a Setting: Decrease Value
Shift + Left / Right Click: Larger Increase / Decrease
[First Person Mode]
WSAD : Move
Spacebar : Jump
Left Click : Shoot
Right Click : Reload
Mousewheel: Choose Ammo Type
Hold Q: Scope
Hold Q + Mousewheel : Adjust Scope Zoom
Keypad 9: Hold if stuck in block
* Keypad 5: Set Spawn Point
* Keypad 7: Teleport to Spawn Point
Home : Open Base Editor
E : Toggle Visor
[In Base Editor]
Cursor Keys : Move Cursor / Adjust Block
Keypad + / - : Adjust Cursor Height / Adjust Block
Spacebar : Start / End Block
Backspace : Start / End Delete Block
Ctrl : Start / End Territory (When Territory is not set to Free Build)
S: Start / Set / End Slope
L: Set / Place Light
End: Return to First Person Mode
Keypad 4 / 6 : Rotate Camera
Quick Base Editor tutorial:
Move your cursor to where you want to place a block. Press Spacebar to start the block. Now, use the cursor keys and keypad to adjust the block's size. Place Spacebar again to place the block. Repeat the above steps, but with Backspace, to delete blocks.
For latest update, please visit the Reflect Games page: click here!