Sector Six has been updated!
This update adds a lot of new content and improves various parts of the game.
Five new abilities!
Era's End, apocalypse class ability: The most powerful damage dealing ability in Sector Six!
Overload, apocalypse class ability: Overload removes armour and in exchange sets all ability cooldowns to 0.
Nine Bladed Mines, carrier class ability: Releases nine bladed mines, that deal damage and remove shields.
Attract Mines, carrier class ability: Attracts mines that appear above, bellow and behind enemies and deal damage when detonated.
EMP Grenade, carrier class ability: Launches grenade that explodes and jams enemies! Jammed enemies cannot move or attack.
Three new enemies!
Collectors: Large, powerful enemies with unique attack abilities. Destroy collector's emitters to prevent them from using their most powerful attack.
Mosaics: Medium sized enemies that are composed of fragile parts. Mosaics launch mines that are difficult to dodge.
Drones: Small enemies similar to demolishers.
If you have completed all story missions, you can now go to settings and reset them.
This allows you do them all over again!
This feature has not been properly tested, due to the amount of time it would take to do that.
If you encounter any issues related to it, please report them immediately.
Cities have been improved.
Now they offer more items and have fewer glitches!
Also, spaceship now moves faster in secure regions.
- Ability removed: Mine Mayhem.
- Fixed Detonate sound effect glitch.
- Added elimination mission.
- Acolyte seeking shards are now slower.
- Ether on hit removed.
- Possibly fixed broken inventory slot amount.
- Shards of Chaos ability now deals more damage.
- Shatter ability now deals more damage.
- Fixed shield depth glitch.
- Fixed tutorial glitch.
- Side missions now have better rewards.
- Side missions now may give units as a reward.
- New missions will no longer be generated after entering the secure region.
- Sniper weapon projectiles are now slower and bigger.
- The Rain of Fire missiles are now easier to dodge.
- Sector Six now officially has a full controller support.