Another input demo...
Posted on March 28, 2011 at 8:43 PM
I finally got around to polishing this example up. I've been looking forward to posting it.
This is not the most commented example (so plz learn) but it shows that getting action packed input is not completely impossible. (Hopefully) xP
It is likely to contain bugs but I'm done testing it so, feel free to use it for whatever you may desire as long as you keep me out of it. ;)
- Most features you'd expect from an input field really
- Type lots of weird letters. Easily expandable if you need scandinavian chars for instance
- Should take care of ignoring the dreadful #
- Letter scrolling
- Shortcuts ctrl+a etc
- That's right, it can select too...
- Double click / triple click behaviour mimicked
- Well... need I go on? OK
- Acts naturally from ctrl, shift, home, end etc
- Easy to resize field.. doesn't care what height or width is
- Drag text around and such..
- Stuff... no, really - in the demo you can also write the word stuff in capital letters.
REPORTED BUGS SO FAR (28-03-11)
BTW: Originally intended for integration in my (huge) GUI wip, but that's not something I plan to finish...
Comments are currently disabled on games.