commented June 14, 2017 at 8:28 PM
Update #3: Battle engine improvements, new cards, and more
The Cursed Legion now has a better battle engine!
Now it's more consistent and produces less unwanted events.
Another big change is new card skills and stats!
About a half of cards have been reworked to have new skill skills that do not target random enemies.
- Laser X: Deals X damage to the last unit in the enemy row.
- Smite X: Deals X damage to the enemy unit that is next to commander.
- Beacon X: Restores X health to itself and nearby units.
- Suppress X: Temporarily reduces the attack of three enemies in front by X.
- Siphon: Enemy cannot play action cards.
With new skills comes new animations - most of the skills now have better animations.
I have also added a minor death animation.
Finally, I have added 10 new cards!
- Martyr Queen Celsia - Uncommon Rebellion Commander.
- Firehaul Supreme - Common Rebellion Unit.
- Abandoned Warehouse - Uncommon Swarm Structure.
- Pantheon of Void - Rare Legion Structure.
- Aspect of Void - Rare Legion Unit.
- Scytheous - Uncommon Corporation Unit.
- Deathray - Uncommon Corporation Action.
- Lord of Eruption - Uncommon Legion Unit.
- Shagor's Fire - Uncommon Legion Action.
- Rumbling Megacraft - Common Alliance Unit.
This update has changed the game quite a bit, so feedback on changes would be very appreciated!