Here is what I have:
Here's what it represents:
- All 151 Pokemon (plus a few extras) data in game. Full stats, icons, & evo levels.
- Full Attack list. Every single attack is indexed and properly documented (no battle system yet, but that's the easy part)
- Full learnset database. Every pokemon's learnset list is added in.
- Full & complete EV's and IV's integration with algorithms.
- Added extras for possible expansions: items, pokerus, natures, gender (not visible)
- Full HP bar functionality
- Full status afflictions functionality
- Full experience algorithms.
Other things done:
- Textbox functionality
The work is going well, and going strong. Will continue working on this until I have a full demo available. Things left:
Game content (trainers, NPC's, items, events)
Indoor maps (all outdoor maps done)
In reality, I don't have much left to do. I think I'll be releasing two games:
Pokemon: Game Maker Red (full copy of original)
Pokemon: Cursed Black (infamous creepypasta).
This year might be the year. We will see!