My work is once again looking for talented Programmers. Here's the Job Posting:
Design Works Gaming has an immediate opening for a full time Software Engineer to join our development team in a casual high energy environment. This position will be key in designing and developing and implementing current and new functionality for innovative games. The primary duty will be to develop games using proprietary software. The ideal candidate will utilize technical knowledge to write and complete software tasks and projects. Tests, integrates, writes, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications. Responsible for critical software components and games; uses company standards and applies design principals and patterns to develop robust software. Candidates must be comfortable working alone, as well as in a team environment depending on the project at hand. Strong attention to detail is mandatory.
• Game Software Development using proprietary software.
• Responsible for creating high quality object orientated code and following corporate guidelines of coding standards
• Write, test, debug, and revise code, including profiling, performance analysis, and performance tuning as necessary
• Responsible for documentation of procedures, processes, milestones, etc.
• Design software modules with clearly defined functions.
• Work with project leads to ensure timely deliveries
• Collaborate with project leads on direction and user experience
• Communicate effectively with game designers, artists, and other developers.
• Contribute to design discussions.
Training And/Or Experience
• 1 year minimum experience with Action Script 3, C++,C#, Java, and XML
• Development expertise on embedded gaming platforms
• Must have development experience in 2D and 3D game development (educational/personal experience will be considered)
• Good grasp of efficient algorithms and data structures
• Understanding of various revision control systems (SVN, git, etc.)
• Experience with relational databases (eg. SQL Server and Oracle)
• Casino game programming experience (not necessary for consideration)
Other Required Skills
• Able to work independently and in a team environment
• Organized with an eye for quality and attention to detail
• Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, hardworking and disciplined
Exceptional Candidates will Possess
• 2-4 years professional experience in development using object orientated code
• OpenGL and Unity3D experience
• iOS development experience
• iPhone / iPod Touch/iPad application development experience
• BSEE, BSEET, BSCS or related field (relevant experience will also be considered)
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, No Relocation
This is for a full time position in our Scottsdale office.
Five or less days of travel per year is required to attend industry trade shows.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary DOE, excellent benefits and a casual fun environment.
Please check out our website at www.designworksgaming.com
Send your resume with references and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org Resumes without these requirements will not be considered.
About the Company
Design Works Gaming specializes in the design and development of casino game content. We provide graphics, animation, mathematics, audio composing, sound effects, and programming to our domestic and international clientele. Multimedia content is developed for video and mechanical slot machines, video poker, video bingo, and mobile platforms.
You can download the above information at this link: