Return of my mobile chiptune tracker
Posted on April 06, 2016 at 12:39 PM
Yes it's back! My mobile app 8Tones (made with Game Maker: Studio), where users can make 8-bit music on the go has been updated!
Here's what's updated recently:
- Added iOS version!
- Fixed some major bugs that causes the app to crash
- Ability to save as text file where you can import it via Famitracker (using Famitracker you can export WAV or NSF (useful to make homebrew NES games or NES game hacks)
- Pop-up editing window (Android Google Play Store version as for right now)
My goals as for right now:
- Make tablet version
- Implement note copy/paste functions
- Play the sample while interacting the piano roll
- Make a "piano roll" for noise/beats
Windows Phone/Mobile version: (haven't updated since 2015, waiting for Windows 10 UWP export)
Feel free to try it out! And one more thing: I would recommend of running this app on a mid-end to high-end device.