So I flashed Android L couple of weeks ago, I have one word to describe it: crashfest. Heck Apple's iOS 8 Beta is even more stable than Android L.Here's my complaints listed below:
- 50% of the apps (including the game I am currently working on) can't even run more than 0.1 millimeter.
- This massive battery drain I have never met before is killing my awesome Nexus 5!! (Imagine your phone can only stay around 5 hours while leaving it idle…T_T)
- An annoying bug when reopening an running app (Chrome or YouTube) ends up with blank screen, you have no choice to force quit the app and restart it.
- Dropped phone calls or missed text message? Check!
- I am using T-Mobile 4G LTE unlimited (truly unlimited where you can use 50GB a month) data and speedtest checked that it's running from 10Mbps up to 60Mbps. Android L somehow slowed down my downloading rate compared to Android Kit-Kat 4.4.4